Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 months old...



Wow, I can't believe Jessica is 4 months old today! Where is the time going? We will be celebrating her first birthday before we know it!



This weekend was hot....ridiculously hot. We had the big family golf get-together this weekend at my Uncle's house. We were supposed to camp in our trailer. Well...the girls and I ended up coming home. Poor Jessica just could not get comfortable. She was so miserable from the heat! We stayed most of the day Saturday, then came home to the nice air conditioned house. She immediately calmed down and was much more relaxed once she was able to cool off.

We had fun swimming in the hot tub this afternoon. It was a family affair...that doesn't happen too often when all 4 of us get to do stuff together! Jessica seemed to really enjoy it...it's just like a huge bathtub!





Hannah has been really stringing some good sentences together lately. Luke commented tonight on how well she has been talking. It's not that she has gained more words, she is just figuring out how they are supposed to go together better than before!

My Uncle was wearing this straw hat yesterday, Hannah thought it was a cowboy hat. She kept sort of whispering to my mom, Luke and I that there was a cowboy. (she has had a thing with cowboys for the past year! lol) So, we all went along with it that he was a cowboy. Well..Hannah can never just drop things, she has to think about them for a while. So, while she was off swimming with my mom, she asked my mom a question....my mom told her she needed to go ask my Uncle. So, Hannah got out of the pool, walked over to my Uncle, and as serious as ever asked him, "Where's your horse?!" LOL It was the cutest most hysterical thing ever! Every cowboy needs a horse, right?!



1 comment:

Janette said...

That's hilarious about the horse! Out of the mouths of babes, eh? That's exciting about how well Hannah's speech has been coming along. What cute pictures!!